Flu vaccination is available every year on the NHS to help protect adults and children at risk from flu and its complications.
In line with NHS England guidance this year we are administering flu vaccinations in strict phases based on at risk groups.
The ‘at risk’ Groups are:-
- patients who are at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- people living with someone who's at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- children in primary school
- children in year 7 (secondary school)
- frontline health or social care workers
If you are in one of the above groups you will receive either a phone call, letter or text message informing you how to book in for your vaccination.
For more information on the Flu Vaccination please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/